Thursday, October 21, 2010

Prayer.....


Today we completed all of the work that Larry had planned for us to do. Tomorrow we will find something constructive to do. Most likely we will go get our "fix" at the orphanage (there is nothing like it and for those of you who have been there SORRY). We didn't even bring crafts or toys so we will get nothing but LOVE from those cute kids and they will get nothing but LOVE from us!

Julio cut his hand today on the edge plainer in the wood shop and we had to take him to the local clinic. He was in the clinic until 6:30 tonight. We need to lift him up in prayer, that his hand will be healed soon and with no complications. Julio is one of my closest friends here in Peru. Even though there is a language barrier, he and I enjoy working together. It's like he and I are connected on a deeper level, when we are working on a job we know what each other are thinking. So, please keep him in your prayers over then next couple of weeks as his hand heals.

I can't express my feelings in my soul for this city and it's people. Everyone who reads this should at least pray about coming here to see what I see here........

Pray for safe travel for the ones of us flying toward home and those who are flying this away to go to South Peru over the next week.

Thanks for reading,
Justin

1 comment:

  1. Man, I bet the trip is awesome. I'd love to go to Peru sometime. I've been to Honduras a lot, and every time it changes me in a new way.

    ReplyDelete