Friday, October 7, 2011

Serve Alongside

This has been an amazing week. Not at all what I had expected. All of my international mission work had been done in central and southern Mexico and that is what I had invisioned. Villa Millagro has done amazing things here. At times this week I have felt that I have definately been blessed way more than I have blessed. Our trip with such a small group came with a very different purpose than any other mission trip I have ever been on. Teaching outreach to the people here. We have worked hand in hand with the church members here on our projects and it has been amazing. Although they think that our group of "blond gringas" aren't capable of much labor :) it has been a blessing to work alongside fellow believers and I feel we have helped equip them to reach their people. God doesn't need us to do His work, but He has called us to. I encourage anyone who has considered coming here to do so. I will be a huge blessing for you! They hunger for His love and are so willing for us to give it.

No comments:

Post a Comment