Friday, January 14, 2011

Need in the Peruvian Amazon




Yesterday I witnessed women throwing their childern on the boat when we were just trying to relocated to a better spot right up the bank. They thought we were going to leave without seeing thier sick and helpless childern. Made me think what would I do if I was in the same situation. We are extremely blessed as a country. What can we do with all of the excess blessings the Lord has trusted us with?????!




Today we had almost 600 people come and go on our boat. They were very greatful for our medical and dental assistance. The need here is way to big when you only have 3 days.




When I looked out of my hammick this morning to my surprise the people were already lined up at 5:30 and waiting on us to get up and get started. As the day went on I watched the line grow and grow and grow........ Someone went on the river bank and said that there was over 1000 people in line. I am sure we will be forced to leave tomorrow with people still on the bank.




My thought for tonight is that we need to remember people on the BANK!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment